Please interpret: rabbit.

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Please interpret: rabbit.

Postby seerelated on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:41 pm

I can't remember much at all but of what I do remember, I know I was hunting rabbits with my dad. We were in someones back yard and I saw a brown rabbit so I shot at it, but missed. I eventually hit it but it didn't die, instead it dove into a ditch. I tried to shoot it again but for some reason the bullets wouldn't harm the rabbit. Then I told my dad that I shot the rabbit, but that it didn't die. I pulled the bullet out of the rabbit but it was more like a big splinter or a stake. The rabbit then ran away.

What could this mean?
seerelated
Newbie Hatter
Newbie Hatter

Postby Astarte on Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:37 am

Maybe, you don't enjoy hunting as much as you think you do? How did you feel when the rabbit didn't die? Were you happy that it was alive and able to run off unharmed?

Let me think on your dream, I may come up with something deeper.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:55 am

Maybe there's something you are worried about? You might be concerned that you won't succeed at something that you are currently involved with??? Or there is something coming up in your life that you are a bit worried about??
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:50 pm

maybe it means that you are meant to raise invinsible rabbits
then they can take over the world
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:22 pm

And here you all were blaming the poor penguins for hatching such a plot when it was the rabbits all along. Looking so innocent, wiggling their noses, when behind their big brown eyes evil lurked, ready to strike.

Puddin' knew the truth and the tough love bunny tried to kill him to keep it secret.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter