Friends dream about me.

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Friends dream about me.

Postby seerelated on Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:24 am

Could someone please interpret this because I'm very worried about it (which is probably stupid but I just need some sort of reassurance)

My friend told me that she had a dream that I was going near some body of water to look at my own reflection and a snake came out of the water and dragged me in and I drowned.

I'm just really worried about it because I'm going to the shore in less than 1 week and now I'm hesitant about going near water (I'm superstitious I guess).
seerelated
Newbie Hatter
Newbie Hatter

Postby Astarte on Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:37 am

I think your friend is worried that you are leaving her behind in a number of ways.

If you are both in your teens then I think she is worried that you might meet someone else, probably a guy, and she won't be so important in your life any more. Snakes usually refer to the opposite sex in dreams.

We like things to stay as they are, but people grow and change. You friend likes things just as they are. Go and enjoy your time at the shore. This dream has to do with her fears and not something horrible that will happen to you. Tell her that you'll still be her best friend when you come back, that will never change. Maybe she'll feel better that you are going out in the world and she is not.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter