BOO! Yes, I'm afraid it's me again.

Talk about yourself, your school or whatever things happen around you.

Moderator: Hatter Police

BOO! Yes, I'm afraid it's me again.

Postby Insanity test on Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:23 am

Hello there to anyone who is interested!

I return!

I've recently moved to wales (the bit sticking out on the left of mainland UK) and have just returend to Birmingham! (Right in the middle)

I now again have internet!

So hello once more! :D

(P.S. someone stole my jacket today so I need comforting!:rub:)
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Postby Cherokee_girl on Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:33 am

Hello!! Glad you're back! Sorry about your jacket, but we're glad you're back! Make sure you reacd some of our randomness.
I like Anime and Manga and Music and DOCTOR WHO!!
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: Somewhere near central Kentucky, in a town that starts with a B.

Postby TheCountess on Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:35 am

Joy! :clap: :BigGrin: :wave: :BigGrin: :clap:

I hope your jacket returns to you soon...
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:18 pm

Birmingham, eh! i have a few relatives up that neck of the woods.
well, nearer Wolverhampton actually... Cosely to be precise.

so, how are you enjoying the West Midlands? :D

ps. sorry about the jacket.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:26 pm

Thankyou!

Yes, It was a nice jacket, but I shall endeavour to overcome.

Midlands is Ok. More pubs than Wales, and easier to buy books and DVDs! Where abouts are you from, Mysti?

Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:36 pm

i'm from London, but both my parents are from the Black Country.
my mom grew up on the Priory estate in Dudley (but was born somewhere in Northern Ireland i can't remember at all) and my dad originally came from Sedgley, but when his house was demolished by the council when he was young, he had to move to the Priory.

also... am i really the only one who finds Dudley mindlessly depressing? no-one ever smiles there. but i suppose it's because it's always cloudy and grey.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:12 pm

Welcome back!

In the distant past, my people emigrated from Wales into the big, sprawling new human community of the United States.

I've been to Wales. It's beautiful, if a bit damp. Can't imagine leaving it if I was as settled in as they were. The irony is that my ancestors finally put their roots down in Washington State of the US, which has pretty much the same weather as Wales.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:31 pm

Lol, brilliant. Yes Wales is beautiful and a little damp (not a big one mind...) but when I first moved in it was during a heatwave, so I got a very good first living-there impression.

My mum's from Northern Ireland too! What chance! Bangor, County down, to be precise. And yes, Dudloi is incredably dull. I never go there, although theres a very long and quite bad joke on the accent involving an elephant I tell occassionally to my conversational victims.

Some of my relatives live in London, Where abouts are you? (Sorry, don't mean to pry!)

Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:09 am

I live in New South Wales...!! :D

And Bangor is a Sydney suburb just a few kilometres away!
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:18 pm

Astarte wrote:I live in New South Wales...!! :D

And Bangor is a Sydney suburb just a few kilometres away!

Ah, those geographical litterbugs, those Anglo-Saxon/Celtic folk! Scattered their city names all over the world, they did. Probably a whole lot of us US Americans don't even realize that there's an old York that inspired the New York, or that our Boston has a mother Boston back in Great Britain, or that New Jersey pays tribute to the old Jersey Island across the pond from us.

There's probably a city of Wales in every US state, too. And we have a Bangor, Maine, too, if I'm not mistaken. My own Virginia boasts a New Kent County and a Newport News which should ring familiar on any English ears. Plus we've named half our state after English monarchs and dignitaries who never set foot on this place -- Chesterfield County, the James River, Charlottesville, Prince George County, etc.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Mysti on Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:13 pm

Insanity test wrote:Lol, brilliant. Yes Wales is beautiful and a little damp (not a big one mind...) but when I first moved in it was during a heatwave, so I got a very good first living-there impression.

My mum's from Northern Ireland too! What chance! Bangor, County down, to be precise. And yes, Dudloi is incredably dull. I never go there, although theres a very long and quite bad joke on the accent involving an elephant I tell occassionally to my conversational victims.

Some of my relatives live in London, Where abouts are you? (Sorry, don't mean to pry!)

Ealing, to the west of london.. :)
i live just down the road from the famous Ealing Studios. and down another road is the spot where the IRA bombed us back in 2001 (august 3rd... it was a thursday!)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby hamster on Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:43 pm

Mysti, that's probably as specific as you want to get about your address. Insanity Test is probably perfectly wonderful, but a lot of other people read these boards who might not be.

quote="Mysti"]
Insanity test wrote:Lol, brilliant. Yes Wales is beautiful and a little damp (not a big one mind...) but when I first moved in it was during a heatwave, so I got a very good first living-there impression.

Ealing, to the west of london.. :)
i live just down the road from the famous Ealing Studios. and down another road is the spot where the IRA bombed us back in 2001 (august 3rd... it was a thursday!)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... arch&meta=[/quote]
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:24 am

Indeed, hamster, it is a sad, but true fact. I do apolagise. But thanks Mysti! I shall begin stalking immediately! (joking, just in case some are worried!) :evil:

And yes, many british names have been repeated. All those you mentioned, Brimingham Alamabama, oh and New England.

And theres a Bangor in Wales too! How about that?

Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter