Noodledewoodle.

Postby Insanity test on Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:05 am

Oh de do de do,
My cat bit her toe,
My dog left his bag behind
And wanders to and fro.

[does a little dance]
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Re: Noodledewoodle.

Postby Mysti on Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:26 am

may i suggest your dog buys another bag to replace the lost one
and to bandage the cats toe to stop it being ouchy
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

I agree, but also think you should take preventitve action. Cats shouldn't normally be biting their own toes. Also, dogs are usually very careful with their bags, so maybe you should get it checked over too, maybe it's getting forgetful.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm

as to prevent this happening again, you could teach the dog ways to improve his memory so he doesnt lose his bag again. a forgetful dog will be an unhappy dog :( and that isnt nice

and there are types of nail paint which make your nails foul tasting so you cant bite your nails (and thus break the habit), this could be put on the cats toe so she doesnt bite...
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:52 am

Both very good ideas. Improving your dog's memory is also easy, simply buy a Nintendo DS and get a copy of Nintendogs. Pass the console over to your dog, and in no time at all tehy will be able to work further, and do much better in competitions. When they complete the game, bear in mind that they might want to play other games, and subsequently become addicted to RPGs. Whether this is bad or not is usually down to personal opinion.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:14 pm

Dogs addicted to such games as World of Warcraft can never be a good thing :noway: My husband is addicted to WoW and if we ever got a pet doggie i can never allow him to be addicted to WoW as well, so i would keep him on games that are simplistic and non-addictive to prevent any future trouble, and money spend on rehab to ween the dog off RPG games.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 pm

Something I've always wondered... what is the attraction of WoW? I've never played it (mainly on the basis of I won't pay per month), but it seems to have a massive number of adictees. Looking at videos of it, it seems like quite a boring game... what is the appeal of it meant to be? I also now have a nice new image of "man's best friend", the two playing WoW in a darkened room (possibly smoking cuban cigars) :P
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 pm

My husband regularly tries to convince me to start playing WoW again, but so far I am uninterested. I played it for about a week, and its OK, and I can see why people get so into it. Its very addictive even when you start, and do quests. But then I got bored of it and cannot be bothered with it.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm

That sounds like good argument not to start, the potential of addiction with the uni lifestyle would be fatal, and if it's bore-ifying, it's probably not worth trying to get addicted. Plus there are plenty of other games out there, like the renowned Mysti, and I've heard they're producing a sequel called Itsym soon. (based on the previous game completely reversed :shock: )
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm

Itsym shall be twice as good and twice as complex as Mysti. And i will complete it before anyone else has even started :roll:
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby nil on Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:49 am

I've lost a year playing WOW. While other people in the world are feeding the hunger and saving the poor, I wasted my life away clicking on animated monsters. Anyway it was all in the past.... until last month, the expansion came out -- the Wrath of the Leech King... Luckily my hard drive died, and I was busy posting nasty messages on the hard drive tech support forums, cursing their ancestors, releasing my wrath on them.

And then I comforted myself by playing Spore. It's a good game, you won't get addicted by it at all (because you get bored pretty soon). The game had so much potential, there was so much they could do with the game... that at the end... they did too much. It was a little bit out of focus. It got everything in there and the experience was like playing a demo of all the games that ever produced. It's still a good game, and it saved me from another year of WOW.

Anyway, now I'm free from my gaming addiction, I'm ready to save the poor and feed the hunger... where are they now?
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Mysti on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Right as we are speaking my husband is playing WOW. He is a right little addict. Him and my bro-in-law are still persuading me to start playing WOW again but i refuse! They are both clinically addicted to WOW.... :cry:
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:52 am

I like WoW. I would play it, but my game card ran out, and paying a mortgage is a little more important to me than killing imaginary monsters, as fun as that is.

My housemates are completely addicted. If it's not working on their computers, I lock myself in my room until their rage subsides.
I will holler you Home
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:18 pm

The hungry and poor are... playing WoW on "onelaptopperchild" machines. I played my brother's spore, and loved the creature stage. Really was enjoying it. Then i accidentally evolved. And tribal stage sucked so badly i stopped playing and got temporarily addicted to Sins of a Solar Empire. (I played for 48 hours nearly straight, and haven't played since)

Currently I'm semi-addicted to Runescape (oh, woe is me) and things like team fortress and such. (anyone want a match? :P ). Mostly trying to finish my final year project though :x
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 am

I am semi addicted to oblivion though every one thinks it's stupid. I get bored with it sometimes. If the magic would restore faster so that I could heal faster then I wouldn't have to sit in a little corner for a very long time healing myself. plus between quest I have to wonder around looking for plants so I can make potions to sell that way I can fix weapons and such. why can't it take less time to do the boring things so I could spend more time exploring imaginary runes and killing imaginary evils.

plus right now I am stuck as a vampire and can't go to any of the shops because they are closed at night
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Next