This dream is crazy I need any help I can get

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

This dream is crazy I need any help I can get

Postby jmtapp on Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 pm

It starts out I am at school and I leave with a friend and we go to this expensive store to get me clothes for a job interview, we look around for a bit realize its all too expensive and leave. We go home and my roommates(two males) are doing laundry so I decide I am gonna do it for them and instead of doing it there I start driving down the road across town to do laundry when there is a baby in the middle of the road. I stop and get the Hispanic baby who instantly becomes very close to me. we go to eat at a restaurant to eat, when a tornado comes over the horizon. We all run into the restaurant and jump over the counter, but it is too small to hold everyone. There is a cubby hole behind the counter and we shove my brother in it and make him hold the baby while me and a Hispanic lady block the cubby hole. We watch the tornado as it hits the closed down as station caddy corner to us and turns into a hummer which turns right and stops in front of the restaurant. we all come out and a man exits the hummer and has a bunch of roses and he gives them to the Hispanic lady.
jmtapp
Baby Hatter
Baby Hatter

Re: This dream is crazy I need any help I can get

Postby nil on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:30 am

Thanks for sharing your dream. It seems like there are a lot of things going on in your dream. Unfortunately, my psychic brain is in the repair shop today, so I can't really pickup anything yet. But I have a minor premonition that your dream is somewhat related to global warming, you know, the tornado represent the unusual weather, the hummer represent the dependency on oil etc. So my advice is to utilize the bicycle more and avoid driving the SUV.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Re: This dream is crazy I need any help I can get

Postby lifeis42 on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:28 am

lol
i'm with nil hes an expert
trancendentalism thats the way to go
lifeis42
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter