Dream about seeing the Virgin Mary

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Dream about seeing the Virgin Mary

Postby tinkabell24 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:59 am

Hi. This dream has me kind of puzzled as I have never dreamt anything like it before so if anyone could offer ideas about what it may mean I would be appreciative...

I dreamt last night that I was in a room that I did not recognise and there was another person in the room with me but it was just a feeling that they were there - I could not actually see anyone. There was a couch in the centre of the room that I was standing next to and there was a statue of the Virgin Mary mounted on the wall next to the door. Each time I looked at the statue the positioning of the arms had changed to various positions until the last time when they were outstretched towards me. It was then that I saw a beautiful coloured ghostly form of the Virgin Mary descend out of the statue and down towards me. She sat on the couch and gestured for me to do so. I sat down next to her and although she never said anything it was like and immense sense of calm and reassurance came over me. Like she was telling me everything was going to be okay. That was when I woke up.

BACKGROUND

I am 27 years old and have just found out that I am pregnant with my second child. We have been trying for this child for the last 12 months and it has finally come to be. I am very nervous about this pregnancy perhaps because it has taken so long to achieve and am scared something will go wrong. Although I am not deeply religious I was raised a catholic and for some reason have always felt an importance to praying to Mary for guidance in my life ...

If anyone can offer any interpretation it would be appreciated...
tinkabell24
Baby Hatter
Baby Hatter

Re: Dream about seeing the Virgin Mary

Postby TheCountess on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:15 am

I would take it as reassurance from a higher power in a form you recognise and trust telling you that everything will work out ok now.
I will holler you Home
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Re: Dream about seeing the Virgin Mary

Postby lifeis42 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:53 pm

i agree with countess
trancendentalism thats the way to go
lifeis42
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter