Life is...

Put a thousand monkeys in a room and you get the work of Shakespeare. Put a thousand mentally inspired members in a forum, and you can figure out any truth, even the meaning of life.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Life is...

Postby nil on Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:14 am

Life is like walking up a hill.... when you are young... you watch the rising hill.... life is full of opportunity... everywhere you look is an abundance of time... and slowly, unknowingly... you reach the apex of your life... you say, "huh? that's it?".... From that point on, life is all down hill... until the final day of termination. If you haven't been there, you will be. And if you have already been there, it's too late now.

Maybe I'm lamenting for a life wasted.... but it's also possible I'm lamenting for the shopping opportunity lost during the last Christmas Sales... if it's the later, it will come up again... but it will never be the same... never the same...
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Re: Life is...

Postby Mysti on Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Cheer up Nil, they always used to say things like Life begins at 40, or 50, or 60 or... you can always get your youth back if you want it. You could turn up at a club as a Grandpa with a walking frame wearing fluorescent clothing, and those pink dreadlock extensions ravers get.:D
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby nil on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:22 pm

It is no use... nothing in this universe can cheer me up.....other than a 56" big screen TV, an iPhone, a PS3, plus a Nintendo Wii......And is anyone going to send me those as Xmas gift? No.... See, that's why I am so depressed....
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Insanity test on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 am

Ahh, that's why I'm down - my TV is only 50".
I got it in the January sales, so yes, things are downhill from there...

But you could consider how luck you are to be alive. I've mused recently on infinity, and considering all the things that had to happen in exactly the way they did to give rise to me, I feel quite lucky to be alive.

:D
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.