Day 1 - Waiting for flight

Remember all those vacation photos you took that are ignored by your family members? Now you can post it here so it can be ignored by our fellow forum members...

Moderator: Hatter Police

Day 1 - Waiting for flight

Postby nil on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 pm

I am at the airport... waiting for my flight. My flight is delayed, but thanks to the free wifi in the airport, the agitated passengers didn't turn into axe waving murderers...

At home, I am always busy, but here at the airport, I have nothing to do (other than bugging the attendant every 2 minute with "Is it here yet?"). Finally I can catch up with my post count.

The reason for my flight's delay is wind. It looks like the flight I'm boarding doesn't deal with wind very well... But still, I'm luckier than the other passengers; their flight got a busted tire... and the airline (United) are trying to get to the local tire store to find a spare tire... Oh....those miserable folks, they have to wait for hours.. maybe days...

Today I learn a lesson, the best way to cheer me up is to find someone more unfortunate than me... (Oh wait... I should say that after my flight is here... and hopefully it got brand new tires....)
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Re: Day 1 - Waiting for flight

Postby Mysti on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Where did your flight take you too? :D Sorry it was delayed for ya!
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby nil on Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 pm

It took me to Sao Paulo, Brazil. But I did not linger long in there. The hotels there, with price like Tokyo, but comfort level like New Delhi, are not particularly suitable for lingering. Now I am in Argentina (Pureto Iguazu), food is cheap, hotels are great, and I am visiting the big waterfall here. Their keyboard is weird though... I can not find a certain keys.....

I was planning to do a daily blog... but now I am too busy checking off the tourist spots. Dinner time now... got to eat... Chao.... (or is it Cha? or Cho?)
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Mysti on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:54 am

Ohhh very nice nil :love: Where are you off to after then? Hope you are having a very inspired time.... :)
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby nil on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 am

I just left Purmamarca, Argentina. If you are travelling around northern Argentina, you might want to add this town to your trip. Like a fairy tale town (faires not included)... but pretty beyond belief...

I climbed to a very high place to take this photo, ascending wasn't too bad, but descending was hell with all those evil spiky catcuses... they really hurt.... ouch ouch ouch.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster