Ice Freezer for Old Comers

A place to welcome new, return and extincted members. Also a place to say Hello, Merry Xmas, Happy New Year and such.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Ice Freezer for Old Comers

Postby nil on Fri May 20, 2005 7:09 am

If you are an old comer, please introduce yourself here, so the new comers will know who you are and feel easier to talk to you.

You can talk about...
1) Who are you?
2) Describe your family history up to the late 18th century.
3) A detail description of your hygienic conditions.
4) A full evaluation of your mental stability.
5) Your most recent achievements/failures.
or just anything you want to talk about...
Last edited by nil on Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Bomadeno on Fri May 20, 2005 3:49 pm

1) I am Bomadeno. I am a male bipedal lifeform. I am n and uts, tub realley very very friendly.
2)I don't have any family. I was created in a lab. Everything in this answer (2) is a lie.
3)I live inna house, a very big house in the cooounnnttrryy. That's a song. I live in a suburban house.
4)As mentioned above I am n and uts. Don't be scared though :twisted: I am one in many.
5)I always skip these questions or write N/A in questionairres.
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Re: Ice Freezer for Old Comers

Postby Math_nerd on Fri May 20, 2005 3:55 pm

1) Hey, This is Me. My name Is ****** ****** ****** (name deleted for some perpose or another). I am 16 and in high school. I like to eat sing and sleep. I like math.

2) I don't know my family history very far back at all..... I have one younger brother and one younger sister, ****** and *****, 12 and 14 respectivly. I have lived here in Burns all may life.

3) I shower every day... At least that i can remember......

4) I have 2 diaganosed mental instablilitys.........

5) I have almost finished the school year and haven't driven all of my teachers mad....
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

All about nowhere man

Postby nowhere man on Fri May 20, 2005 8:17 pm

1. i am nowhere man, the nickname is from a beatles song that I like. i am possibly between the ages 0f 9 and 782. I am a loser and dont mind being one.i am a fan of star wars, and i collecr old video games. i like to fish. I live out in the country and near a very small town.
2. N/A
3. i take showers every night around 9 o'clock, i brush my teeth in the shower, i brush my teeth again in the morining(In the moring i brush mt teeth at the sink). I dont always wash my hand after leaving the restroom, only before eating.
4. i dont think I'm the right person to give an evaluation of my mental stabily but i will anyway. After serious consideration i think i mught actualy be insane in some way. But apparntly not serious enough for people to take a notice.
5. i plan to make a lawnchair fly, I'll edit this when i know how it all turns out...It didn't turn out very well
nowhere man
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Fri May 20, 2005 8:25 pm

1. I am pimienta, a spanish word
I enjoy almost anything (that doesn't include school)
2. My family history would take wo million years to find so I will just tell you that I'm from another planet and get it over with
3. I live where ever I feel like
mostly in a house and I think it has a shower
4. a full evaluation of my mental stability would scare peopl
5. I recently got a jar of peanuts for a good guess
Last edited by Pimienta on Thu May 26, 2005 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Twin2 on Sat May 21, 2005 4:51 am

I am Twin2.

I have a family unit. My materfamilias is Angophile and Anglophone. My paterfamilias is Germanic and Indigenous American.I live on the Centeral High School Roof. :clap:

My hygienic conditions are as best as one can can expect for living on a roof!!!!. :eog:

My Mental condition depends on which one of us you talk to in my body at the moment. :touch:

I live in the middle of nowhere which is know as Burns, Oregon. And everyone from Nowhere is trying to figure out who I am even though I know all of them some for a long time........And I know what is going on in their school?????????? :duno: :p :crazy: O0D :gotyou:
Twin2
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Cherokee_girl on Tue May 24, 2005 1:25 am

1. My name is Cherokee_girl, because I an a girl of the cherokee nation

2. My mom was born on an American air force base in england. I was born in Portland, Oregon. If you go back far enough, I am related to a cherokee chief's daughter and a scottish king.

3. My hygenic condtions are okay. They are not the best but they work for my purpose in life.

4. My mental condition happens to be one of the best in my house, but it is also one of the worst at times. I am just unstable.

5. I am a boy scout (yes, even though I am a girl). I am often called an over-achevier. I have recently won several awards due to my mental instability.
I like Anime and Manga and Music and DOCTOR WHO!!
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: Somewhere near central Kentucky, in a town that starts with a B.

Postby Chazoa on Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:45 pm

heyyyyyyyyy. I'm Chazoa. Came around when this forum was only 8 or 9 members. I gained my rank with honesty then lost it through Idleness. You may have read some of my posts, there are alot of em.

My family? Most of them are living.

My Hygiene? Uhh... whatever...

My Mentalness? I'm perfectly normal except for my complete and utter insanity. :D

PANDAS!
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:31 pm

Hi there. I arrived some months ago and i think there were only a handful of members from burns, one from canada (insidently the founder - all bow), something called Chaoza and bomandeno around. I think Im old timer enough to be here now, so here goes...

Uno - Im Insanity Test. If you need to know, just ask!

Duo - Originating in the country hills of the fourth plate of the first Orbital of the Culture, My family decided to see what it's like for the strange inhibited little group on this small blue green planet. I am actually 207, but Culture people don't show ageing.

Treo - I don't need to wash, there are millions of microbes throughout my body ensuring continual niceness and an odd smell of durainiums.

Quatro - Ha, well, being a test for others exposes me to the strangest mankind has to offer. But Im not afflicated in the least. Squerg.

F- um, oh sod it. 5) - I have recently discovered the reason for moths. But that wouldn't really interest anyone. Otherwise, my magic is coming on well and im fairly sure ive got that whole death thing sorted too.

Have a nicely inspired stay.
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Postby GoodGrief on Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:18 am

1) Who are you? I am GoodGrief, Queen of Darkness, Cheese, and Inexpensive Toothpaste, Defender of the Mysterious Yellow Pencilcase, Amateur Writer of Works of Debatable Merit.
2) Describe your family history up to the late 18th century. All I know about my family prior to the late eighteenth century was that on my mother's side I have a Viking warrior for an ancestor, which explains her beserker tendencies whenever it is report card time, and on my father's side I have an ancestor who arrived as a convict on the First Fleet. Wait, which century was the First Fleet? Crap I really should know my country's history properly...
3) A detail description of your hygienic conditions. I shower once a day, the time depends on when I get up which is extremely variable. I brush my teeth twice a day (in theory), I wash my hands after going to the toilet but not before eating unless they are noticeably unclean.
4) A full evaluation of your mental stability. I function most of the time. That's okay because when I don't I just sleep. My idea of function just means semi-coherent speech and a noted lack of flipping out and killing people though, so make of that what you will.
5) Your most recent achievements/failures. Just recently I think I may have failed three subjects at uni. If I survive my mother's wrath, I will post it here as an achievement.
-GG

What exactly is meant by the above statement I may never know.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
GoodGrief
Grand Hatter
Grand Hatter

Postby princess on Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:56 pm

1. I am Princess, 20 year old female human life form which lives in australia.

2. My mothers side of the family originated in india and nepal, and my father's side of the family moved to australia shortly after the first fleet of boats of people what cameto steal the land for their own etc. they lived in england before that. they came here as free settlers. no convict ancestry for me! In fact, i am a descendant of saint mary mackillop a christian saint. fior more information regarding princess's family history, please refer to 'A complete history of Princess's family' by dr. gudger. E. Hentworth.

3.I arise each morning at precisely 3;15 am to bath myself in anti-bacterial cream and brush my teeth. Then at 6am when i wake up again, i repeat this routine, shower, floss, and apply my aniti-bacterial saving lotion, wrinkl- cream, and retreat to my sterile waiting room, where i wait until my next appointed hygeine time, lest germs infiltrate my- OH NO! I'm seventeen seconds late for my 12pm bathing! I have to go!

4. I am capable of writing it, but none of you are gonna want to take that much time to read it. let's just say my mental condition is not quite stable.

5. I haven't failed or achieved very much the last few months. I have failed to figure out what to study this year, and i have achieved total dependance on my parents for the time being. probably the best thing i've done lately is joined my local volantary fire brigade.
mew mew mew pur purr purrr mew mew lick
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby ichybon877 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:30 am

how do you join the hatter police

What do you meen mental stability? Never heard of it. I AM NOT MENTALY STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my book why should someone care if your mentaly stable im not nor are most of the people on this site! So who cares any way so why ask the quettion? pleas answer me.

I dont know my hitory to the 18th century all I know is piemientas my sister!
The LORD is my sheperd, I shall not want.
Even though I walk
through the vally of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and you staff,
they comfort me.
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
ichybon877
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:24 pm

ichybon877 wrote:how do you join the hatter police

What do you meen mental stability? Never heard of it. I AM NOT MENTALY STABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my book why should someone care if your mentaly stable im not nor are most of the people on this site! So who cares any way so why ask the quettion? pleas answer me.

I dont know my hitory to the 18th century all I know is piemientas my sister!

You wrote a book?

Pimienta is the coolest. You are lucky beyond belief to be sistren. You should give her five dollars to show your gratitude.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:12 pm

that would be nice

I'm sort of broke
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:11 pm

Pimienta wrote:that would be nice

I'm sort of broke