Note to Burns people in Band

Talk about yourself, your school or whatever things happen around you.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Note to Burns people in Band

Postby trumpetprodigy on Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:45 am

At our last meeting (today, 6-29-05) it has been decided that instead of going to Normandy, France, we will be going to Washington D.C./Phillidelphia next year, or atleast we will attempt to if we can raise the funds. We have decided to not go to Normandy because many people could not go, fundraising was too much, and a few security issues. (It was brought up that France has many many "muslims" who could possibly try and kill us. A group of american youths would stand out in France, but would not really stand out as much in D.C.) Somehow I have became the person that must organize all band members except incoming freshmen into groups of 5 that will fundraise together. I will consider many things when putting together the groups, but if you want to be in a group with anyone you can post here, or I will be calling you in a few days (possibly tomorrow). Thankyou
P.S. I am so happy, I took my Spanish test today, finally. It was pretty easy.
"Birthdays are healthy for you. Statistics show that people who have more of them, live longer."
To Victory, and Beyond!!!
trumpetprodigy
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Pixyboo on Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:35 pm

WHAT/WHO ARE BURNS PEOPLE???????????????????????????????
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:51 pm

^ Sometimes reading through a site to learn a little about the posters on it can be quite helpful.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter