Penguins

A place to argue, to talk. No violence is allowed. Any violator will be violently punished.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Penguins

Postby Bomadeno on Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:09 pm

What is the truth about penguins? Where did they come from? What noises can they make? What flavour is there hair? Are they real? Other such questions?

Is the penguin just an urban legend?

This is in the debate forum to discuss whether or not we agree with things penguin-ish, that's why it isn't in animals etc.

I think penguins look quite cool (no pun intended) tub could this just be a fac(this should be a funny c)ade to hide their evil inner intents?
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:22 pm

It is true, Penguins are devious and cunning masterplanners. But we will be safe as long as the Dolphins control the waters.

I believe they were sent here by forces too dark to contemplate, wearing emmacculate tuxedo's in an attempt to undermine our self belief in our image by upstaging us on a massive scale.

Once this has happened, they will swim en-mass across the globe, taking over all fisheries and enslave the human race.

Their ultimate goal is as yet unclear, but what is certain is that if we are to prevail, we must all grow ego's the size of planets.

This is the only way. :uhoh:
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Postby princess on Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:29 am

a recent study by a leading scientist showed that penguins are deathly afraid of chocolate, so if we can gather enough chocolate and smear it upon all our shores, they should be turned back toward the sea.
mew mew mew pur purr purrr mew mew lick
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:53 am

I think you are looney. I know some perfectly respectable penguins that are contributers to socioty. Some are real gentelmen! Very friendly and intelgent creatures. My friend Eric the penguin was very affendid by the prejudice of Insanity test and princess. I hope you apologize.
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

!Penguins and WMD

Postby nil on Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:44 am

The penguins are the enemies of democracy.

You are either with us or with the penguins!

There is a clear and present danger that they are actively seeking weapons of mass destruction. We can wait until we collect more evident. The problem here is that there will always be some uncertainty about how quickly they can acquire nubeaker weapons. We can't take chances, we don't want the smoking gun to be a mushfish cloud.

We all know the emperor penguins had suppressed the gentoo penguins in the past. They had used chem-beaker weapons on the innocent civilians. We must free the penguins from their suppressive regimes, and free their massive fish resources to make sushi... uh.. I meant... to help the rebuilding of new penguin colonies.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby princess on Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:13 pm

the penguins can be very sneaky. These intelligent creatures often fein friendliness toward us in order to aquire information. If you tell this 'eric' about the chocolate research, math_nerd, you will be placing us all in jeopardy. I implore you, be not loose with your tongue when speaking with this penguin. It may be that he is one of the genuine nice penguins we are trying to liberate, but one can never be too carefull when dealing with the enemy.
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:38 pm

you just want his sushi. Anyway, all of the penguins I know love chocolate. One of thier favorite deserts is chocolate coverd fish. The penguins don't have or want WMDs and are nice to all penguin kind. They are more peaceful and loving than most humans. Also, they are not afraid to do what is best for penguin kind rather than what they penguinaly want. We should model ourselves after the penguins.

Eric is insulted.

"Hello, I would like to buy a fish license, please." :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.serve.com/bonzai/monty/classics/TheFishLicenceSketch

Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby princess on Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:42 am

OH NO!!! Math_Nerd has fallen for their evil tricks!!!
I don't eat sushi, i'm a vegetarian!
You see, the emperor penguins kidnap the families of nice penguins, and tell the penguins that they must befriend humans and eat carob covered fishes to hide their weakness. And then pretend to be insulted when accused of spying. The penguins think think the best thing for penguin kind is domination of humans, and the whole world, so they can enslave us all to capture their fish for them, and jump in the water first so they'll know if sharks are around or not.
Beware of this Eric!!!!
princess
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:55 am

I have been to antartica and studied the penguin sosiety and it is much more peaceful than ours. Not only that, they don't want to dominate the world. They would perfer, in fact, that they didn't know humans existed. In fact, those that do pick up human tendancies, like wanting to dominate the world, are used to test the water for preditors. End anyway, emperor penguins leave the rest of the penguins alone. they don't like to be anyware near the rest of them. they keep to themselves.

Regadless of all that has been said, I would still trust a penguin i know than a person I don't. So :P

Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:07 pm

They're really martians though. People don't expect penguins to be aliens so they don't check them properly. That is how they will manage to take over the world. No-one will know exept us. We're the lucky ones!!!

Oh and I think they quack like a duck but I'm not sure. I don't listen to them as they natter on about the weather.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:57 pm

It's an evil consperacy and the reason that you don't see them meeting in antarctica is because they meet in hawaii so that noone will think to look for them there
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:11 pm

you are all crazy. None of you have ever talked to a penguin, so how should you know. You have been paying attention to the propaganda put out by the penguin haters

Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:27 pm

I can't speak penguinese
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:29 pm

And your fault for not learning!

Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:32 pm

well I am working on a translator that will translate any thing

I am at the point where it can only translate penguinese, french, duck, and dog to english
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Next