Today I hate cars

A place to argue, to talk. No violence is allowed. Any violator will be violently punished.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Today I hate cars

Postby hamster on Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:22 pm

Today I really feel a strong dislike for cars, having witnessed the absolutely unneccessary murder of a harmless squirrel by some knucklehead driver. I'm as much a slave to cars as everyone else, but I wish there was a practical alternative.

And if you are going fast enough and not paying attention enough to kill some confused animal -- I'm not talking about those deer that come at you like lightning, I'm not even talking about the freeway where it takes time to slow down from the legal speed limit -- you could just as easily hit a child -- think about it!

I hate having to dive into the tall grass to avoid being crushed when I'm walking my dog through the neighborhood.

I hate the thought of the millions of armadillos, deer, bears, dogs, cats, squirrels, turtles, birds, toads, salamanders, possums, rabbits and other creatures that are killed everyday, or that are blocked in their migrations by all our freeways and other deadly roads.

I hate cars.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Who kill the squirrels?

Postby nil on Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:57 am

Cars don't kill squirrels... the drivers do...

We need to let the squirrels join our governemt. Who else can better look after the rights of the squrrels than the squirrels themselves?
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Chazoa on Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:53 pm

Bush IS a squirrel. He's no smarter then one anyways.
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby nowhere man on Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:37 am

Then why is he not, looking out for the rights of squirrels???
nowhere man
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Chazoa on Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:02 am

because he's an.. uhh.. nevermind
Chazoa
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:44 pm

Squirrels have bushy tails. Only connection.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby nowhere man on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:18 pm

sqirrels have smaller brains then most humans...another connection
nowhere man
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Insanity test on Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:20 pm

Squirrels also can't make speaches or speak the english language. The similarities are overwhelming!
--/:Out of cheese Error:/--

Please shutdown Universe and reboot from Start.
Insanity test
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: A small blue green planet on the Western Spiral Arm of the Milky Way.

Schools for squirrels

Postby nil on Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:01 pm

Hmmm... we shall not off topic so much.

Promoting the welfare of squirrels is of great significance, and such problem can only be resolved through education.

There need to be more schools for squirrels (do we have any now?), they need to be shown the difference between a car and a cow, and which one is more deadly.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby GoodGrief on Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:37 am

Cows are just as deadly as cars - if not more so! - when used as a projectile weapon. This is something to bear in mind.
-GG

What exactly is meant by the above statement I may never know.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
GoodGrief
Grand Hatter
Grand Hatter

New form of Cow Weapon

Postby nil on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:55 am

It's so sad, everything destructive had been used in killing people.

There was a news article from a prestige news agent. It mentioned about the secret project of an "unnamed" country. They were developing an advance form of cow bomb. It was called the Mother of All Diary Cows (or M-A-D Cows).

The cow, bloated up with ionized uranium milk, would be ignited by some high power explosives. The resulting explosion will destroyed every intelligent mind on earth and made them as dumb as cow. It was said that the unnamed country can easily take over the world by then. Oh, and it was said that anyone with intelligent lower than a cow would not be affected by the cow bomb.
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby GoodGrief on Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:31 am

Dude, that was last year. Didn't the results of your local election tell you that?
-GG

What exactly is meant by the above statement I may never know.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
GoodGrief
Grand Hatter
Grand Hatter

Postby trumpetprodigy on Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:26 am

In my opinion, squirrels should not get in the way of a moving vehicle. Unless they want to die, ofcourse.
"Birthdays are healthy for you. Statistics show that people who have more of them, live longer."
To Victory, and Beyond!!!
trumpetprodigy
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby hamster on Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:13 pm

trumpetprodigy wrote:In my opinion, squirrels should not get in the way of a moving vehicle. Unless they want to die, ofcourse.

How about moving vehicles should not get in the way of squirrels? I would hope that if some super-advanced race of beings were to cruise through our galaxy, they wouldn't just run over our planet and keep going.

When you add up the carnage, the millions of armadillos, possums, bears, deer, squirrels, birds, frogs, dogs, cats, rabbits, turtles and even people who are hit and killed by cars every year, you realize what a terrible thing we casually allow to run amuck in our world.

Unless you live in the North Woods of Canada, I bet you can't step twenty feet from your front door without having to deal with the annoyance and danger of roads and cars. And here in Virginia, we just had some fool who drove his car off the road and into the bedroom of a house, killing a grandmother and a little baby who were sleeping inside.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pimienta on Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:33 am

that is so sad

why do people do things like that
Pimienta
Pretty Inspired Hatter
Pretty Inspired Hatter

Next