abortion

A place to argue, to talk. No violence is allowed. Any violator will be violently punished.

Moderator: Hatter Police

do you want abortion

yes
14%
no
41%
depends on the circumstances
45%

Total votes : 22

abortion

Postby lycan on Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:49 pm

what do you think about abortion

me personaly i think it is wrong
why punish a child for your mistakes
now if you were rapped that is another thing
so please tell me your thoughts
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby nil on Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:59 am

I think it depends on the circumstances.

It shouldn't be taken too lightly. Yet under some circumstances, it's necessary (e.g. when the childbirth jeopardize the mother) .
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby lycan on Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:00 am

that is true i know some one very close to me who was forced to have an abortion
she did but it tore her up now she has people like lena and vampress
to keep her company

run here comes my dad
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby TheCountess on Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:15 am

depends on the circumstances, and the ONLY circumstances I would want would be if it endangers the life of the mother. I can understand victims of rape who get preganant wanting abortions, but c'mon, it's not the kids fault! And if you were dumb enough to go sleep with someone without proper protection, well you damn well better get used to it! There isn't the stigma attached to solo parents that there used to be, so it's not good enough as an excuse anymore. If you really can't handle it, adopt it out. You made it, you give it a chance to live. Babies are alive from the moment they're conceived, otherwise they wouldn't be able to grow. They say that conception is only a one in twenty chance, and there are so many people all over the world who cant have kids but want them. So unless its gonna kill you, give the kid a chance. Carry to term and adopt it out. To say that adopting would be to hard after carrying it.. hell yea! But c'mon, is killing it really the answer?
TheCountess
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby lycan on Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:39 pm

they are not concidered alive until they reach three months old then
there brain and heart as developed and you are done with your
first triimester of pernecie and after that in america you can not have it
aborded
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:39 pm

I don't agree with it.
Even unborn babies are people, so I view it like killing someone. Killing a child even. A child that won't get a chance.
That baby could be the next peace activist, singer, scientist, sportsman, inventor, author, heck that little fetus could be the new saviour of the planet!! And does that little bean get a speck of chance to change the world?
Nope.

Abortion is one of the only things I don't take a liberal view on.
People call it murder from when it is a little newborn baby, so why not fetuses? What is it called before they enter the world?
They're still living and breathing, even in the womb. And it is known they feel a lot of pain when they have their lives ended.

It's also not natural to abort babies anyway, as you are controlling another person's life, which to me is playing God.

Think about it.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Math_nerd on Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:26 am

as said by madox (sarcasticly of course):

I am against abortion and for killing babies. That way everyone looses and I win.
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby vampress on Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:32 pm

true. I am for abortion but only in very specific sercumstances. I know someone who was forced to abortion and it ripped her apart. I think you need to make your decision on that subject. NOT YOUR PARENTS
I don't know I'm getting really dizzy.... opps i mean busy.
vampress
Great Hatter
Great Hatter

Postby Mysti on Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:37 pm

I think it's terrible when your own parents force you into giving up something that has nothing to do with them. It's not their baby to abort.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:13 pm

What bothers me is all this talk about the baby being merely a part of the woman's body, so she should have the right to choose its life or death. The baby is a living being temporarily residing in the womb, a unique human being with its own unique DNA pattern. We're not talking about a kidney or a gallbladder here.

Do you realize how many babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade? Millions and millions of them -- a whole generation of possible poets, doctors, lawyers, teachers -- tossed out like trash.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Mysti on Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:37 pm

Exactly.

{applauds}
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:09 pm

I wouldn't have an abortion, but I believe cicumstances can arise where abortion is an option that should be freely available. Each case is different and private.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby lycan on Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:42 pm

well that is true
and no matter what no one else can make the desicion for you
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:15 pm

lycan wrote:well that is true
and no matter what no one else can make the desicion for you

No one else can make the decision for you as to whether you should kill your own baby?
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby lycan on Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:24 pm

hamster wrote:

What bothers me is all this talk about the baby being merely a part of the woman's body, so she should have the right to choose its life or death. The baby is a living being temporarily residing in the womb, a unique human being with its own unique DNA pattern. We're not talking about a kidney or a gallbladder here.

Do you realize how many babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade? Millions and millions of them -- a whole generation of possible poets, doctors, lawyers, teachers -- tossed out like trash.

i have never heard any one put it so passionatly bravo hamster
i sulout u
:insult:
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Next