Do you know where your towel is??

...things from the blogthings or other cut and paste stuff...

Moderator: Hatter Police

Do you know where your towel is??

Postby Cherokee_girl on Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:27 am

Take the quiz: Do you know where your towel is? (Which Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy character are you?)

Trillian (Tricia McMillan)
You are probably the sanest person on the Heart of Gold. Extremely patient (because you have to deal with Zaphod) flexible, and prone to shaking your head in an exasperated way, you are also extremely smart and pick up fast on life in hyperspace.
I like Anime and Manga and Music and DOCTOR WHO!!
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: Somewhere near central Kentucky, in a town that starts with a B.

Postby Math_nerd on Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:28 am

Take the quiz: Do you know where your towel is? (Which Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy character are you?)

Eddie (the shipboard computer)
....you must die a horribly slow death. You are Eddie, the overly estactic shipboard computer on the Heart of Gold spaceship. Nothing can get you down, and you are always bright and chipper, even early in the morning. You make the rest of the crew sick and even Trillian cringes at your happiness. I'm buying Zaphod an axe for christmas...
Our heads are round - So that our thoughts may fly out in all directions.

Even the greatest of whales is helpless in the desert.
Math_nerd
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby lycan on Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:41 pm

Trillian (Tricia McMillan)
You are probably the sanest person on the Heart of Gold. Extremely patient (because you have to deal with Zaphod) flexible, and prone to shaking your head in an exasperated way, you are also extremely smart and pick up fast on life in hyperspace.
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Bomadeno on Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:50 pm

Zaphod Beeblebrox (president)
Zeeeoow! Are you one seriously odd dude! You are Zaphod Beeblebrox, president of the universe and boy do you have some serious problems. You usually have no clue what's going on, have terrible personal relationships and are completely self-centered. Hahaha, no wonder you're my favorite!

These quizes aren't as good as the blogthings ones, i don't thinks. Not sure of my justification, they just seem... worse
Bomadeno
Utterly Inspired Hatter
Utterly Inspired Hatter

Postby Mysti on Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:07 pm

Slartibartfast
you....man, I dont even know what to say about you. you're just this passive old fanatic with an urge to save the universe. why you chose companions such as Ford and Arthur, the world will never know....
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Mysti
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Twin2 on Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:30 am

Ford Prefect (Ix)
Kyah, almost the funnest guy in the known universe besides your pal Zaphod. You know how to have a good time, even if all the sods around you dont. Why dont you ditch Arthur already and go to a party? You're pretty impressive (After all, you work for the GUIDE) and you have been scarred for life because of your long term residence on earth. Of course, you left eventually, and you always knew where your towel was.
Twin2
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby thesinofmylips on Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:26 pm

Your Results:
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
you are a vogon. it's really to bad that you even exsist. you have no good points, no bad points, only worse points. you are loud, rude, obnoxious, and an all around bastard. your poetry sucks ass, but you seem to have the right view on the earth in that it needs to be demolished.
time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
thesinofmylips
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby lycan on Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:26 pm

hmm who is my chareter
if we all have a special someone then they should just show themselfs sooner so we dont have to look so hard
lycan
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter