cheroky girle

This is a forum to tout your own horn... tell the world you have accomplished something... Praises are welcomed

Moderator: Hatter Police

cheroky girle

Postby punk04 on Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:43 am

hey evry one did you know that cherokee girle made national honor role??? congradulations
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Astarte on Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:09 pm

No!!! What in??

That's fantastic Cherokee Girl! Congratulations! Tell us everything!
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby punk04 on Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:55 am

yes congrads
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Cherokee_girl on Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:38 am

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :x Tell the whole world why don't you!!! You had to tell everyone didn't you?!!! I was trying to act normal for once and not boast about my achievements!

For those who do not know what National Honor Roll is, I will explain.

National Honor Roll is one of the highest honors a student can recieve during their high school career. Only a small percentage of students are chosen nation wide for this. I was lucky enough to qualify and be accepted to be in their semi-annual publication of the nation's brightest and involved students.

There, now you all know what I got, though it is only one of four. :D
I like Anime and Manga and Music and DOCTOR WHO!!
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Location: Somewhere near central Kentucky, in a town that starts with a B.

Postby nil on Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:41 am

Good job Cherokee girl!

Now we shall start talking about your responsibility to mankind, you need to help mankind to build a better world, protect world peace.... and....
nil
Hatmaster
Hatmaster

Postby Astarte on Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:37 am

w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!! w00t!!

Our Cherokee Girl is great and good and nice!

Well done, you modest little thing :thumb: :roll: :BigGrin: :hooray: :jump: :angel: :music: :v: :hi: :D
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby punk04 on Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:38 am

ha ha shes mad at me
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Cherokee_girl on Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:02 pm

punk04 wrote:ha ha shes mad at me
You can bet I am! It was bad enough with my mom telling everyone, but then my brother told you--which reminds me... :twisted:
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:52 pm

Now you are a legend, world wide!!

Thank you for letting us know punk04!
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby Twin2 on Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:46 pm

now now Cherokee girl, your family is proud of you. And it was the one thing your brother did remember-even though he knew that you'd be mad.Which is a small wonder because he can't even remember his homework!!!! :shock: He thinks it is soooooooo great that you are getting aknowledgement for all the hours you work hard studying.He does know how hard you work. 8)

Personally I'd be telling everyone!!! Any way your family should and are proud of you. Even though you are modest and some of your friends get mad because you get better grades than them.And they get their boyfriends to complain to your parental unit.Which is stupid when they go look up your grades!

Ok everyone ,Cherokee girl is touchy about her grades because she thinks that no one will like her if they know that she is intelligent but most of her friends know that already, but they don't make a big deal of it. Also she thinks that boys don't like her because she is smarter than most of the boys in Burns.

Now she is going to figure out who I am and hunt me down to kill me. But I really don't care because now it out in the open..... :evil:
Twin2
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:29 pm

How about that -- punk04 just selflessly shared some good news about someone else. That's even better than Eddy (as in Ed, Edd and Eddy) putting the light on the Cul-de-sac Christmas tree.

All hail punk04 for the day.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:30 pm

Twin2 wrote:now now Cherokee girl, your family is proud of you. And it was the one thing your brother did remember-even though he knew that you'd be mad.Which is a small wonder because he can't even remember his homework!!!! :shock: He thinks it is soooooooo great that you are getting aknowledgement for all the hours you work hard studying.He does know how hard you work. 8)

Personally I'd be telling everyone!!! Any way your family should and are proud of you. Even though you are modest and some of your friends get mad because you get better grades than them.And they get their boyfriends to complain to your parental unit.Which is stupid when they go look up your grades!

Ok everyone ,Cherokee girl is touchy about her grades because she thinks that no one will like her if they know that she is intelligent but most of her friends know that already, but they don't make a big deal of it. Also she thinks that boys don't like her because she is smarter than most of the boys in Burns.

Now she is going to figure out who I am and hunt me down to kill me. But I really don't care because now it out in the open..... :evil:

Smart girls rule! Smart boys like them even better for it! Stupid boys aren't worth their time.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby punk04 on Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:20 am

i agree
life is but a dream though the sleep that comes after is eternal and thus leads you to a greater bliss where you will sleep in an unending essence of purity and happyness
punk04
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Postby Cherokee_girl on Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:39 pm

:P
Cherokee_girl
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby hamster on Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:40 pm

punk04 wrote:i agree

That smart girls rule? Or that we should praise you for the duration of today that is now yesterday? Or both?
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Next