Cat in the Microwave

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Cat in the Microwave

Postby nowhere man on Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:01 am

I had a very very strange dream that my mom put my sisters cat in the microwave. This didnt hurt the cat, but the cat actualy seemed to like it, he just stood there and meowed. I said "mom what are you doing take that cat out of the microwave thats going to hurt him" and my mom just said " Oh don't worry he likes it"

Thats a true dream, what do you think it means?
nowhere man
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Astarte on Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:04 am

Your mom symbolises an authority figure.

The cat happily meowing in the switched on mirowave.... things not being as they should, illogical, topsy turvey

You trying to stop your mom but unable to... powerlessness.

As time moves on you become aware that you are often powerless to change things, despite the fact that you may feel that you know how those things should really be.

Things happen before our eyes and we are unable to stop or change them.

Yours is a very dramatic dream that may be related to something small that may have happened recently, that may have seemed fairly insignificant at the time, and your subconscious is just dealing with it.

Or, it may be related to something that you either fear could happen.... or something that has happened that wasn't right and you felt in no position to stop it.

You need to think about what is going on in your life, who your mom could be representing in the dream, what situation the cat represents and why you were unable to stop it.

It is quite a powerful dream and I suspect it is very relevant to an event in your life or perhaps even an ongoing situation.

What do you think?
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Re: Cat in the Microwave

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:02 pm

nowhere man wrote:I had a very very strange dream that my mom put my sisters cat in the microwave. This didnt hurt the cat, but the cat actualy seemed to like it, he just stood there and meowed. I said "mom what are you doing take that cat out of the microwave thats going to hurt him" and my mom just said " Oh don't worry he likes it"

Thats a true dream, what do you think it means?

____________________________________________________________-
Cat
To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. If a cat is biting you, then it symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a lost of independence and lack of autonomy.

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.If you see a black cat in your dream, then it indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck.

Mother
To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.

To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that still need to be worked out with your mother.

Microwave
To see a microwave in your dream, represents your quick thinking and quick-action. You need to consider new and better way of doing things
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter