kinda weird, but also scary in some ways...

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

kinda weird, but also scary in some ways...

Postby lozzer on Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:09 pm

i was in town with some friends, and we all thought we had 2 hours until the bus came, but then i loked at my watch, and it was exectly 1 o clock, so we ran 2 the bus station, and our bus was just leaving. our head of year was looking at us thoruhg the window, and he looked so angry.
we decided to stay in town, because one of my friends said that the next bus wouldn't come until 5.15. so we went to this shoe shop, that only sold trainers, and noone was there, so we put all our shopping bags and stuff behind this shelf counter thing. we left a note saying that we would be back in a while to collect it all. then, we walked out of the shop and we were suddenly in the back streets of town, full of trees and walls and it was really dark.
my friends and i have this habit of making ordinary things seem relly scary, so naturally we were mucking about and terrifying ourselves. then one of my friends ( there are 7 of us all together) pointed down this lane, thaty had two tall fences following it, and it was actiually a bridge. we looked down it and saw a playpark on the otherside. it was really eerie and everything went silent when we saw it. then, the moon came out from behind a cloud and lit up the swings. we then realsised that there was a baby sat in the swing, silently swinging.we alked over, and there was a metal fence in the way. we wernt sure whether the baby was on its own, or a parent was nearby, so we started shouting "is anyone here?? hello??? is anyone around here" at first we didn't hear anything, but then i had an idea. so i told everyone to be quiet and asked again, however this time i heard a whispered "yes". then we looked at the bottom of the fence, and there was a woman there trying to stand up. we went into the park, and got the baby out of the swing an dhelped the lady up. then, suddenly it was daytime again, and we were walking through streets fo houses. i spoke to the woman, and asked her what happened, she showed me her arm, it was all cut. i asked her what happened. she looked away, and looked as if she didn't want to answer. i asked her if she had been self harming. she said that someone else had done it. i asked her if it was her husband, she said yes.
that was the end of the dream, but it has been on my mind. it was reall yweird, i still remember every aspect of it, and have had connecting dreams since then, which is why it is so strange.
have a nice day, love loz xxx
lozzer
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby stricken on Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:46 am

well it could mean that you have seen a bad movie latly or that you fear abuse and neglect, but you are right this dream is an odd one i usually know the answer to these i will have to do some pondering then i will get back to you lol
the life time of a hominous nocturnus is measured in sentuaries not years
stricken
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby lozzer on Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:15 pm

well, i dont usually get nightmares about movies. i dont know why, but it was arealy vivid dream, like i cant forget it and theres something important about it that i have got to find out. that sounds weird, but hey!
have a nice day, love loz xxx
lozzer
Almost Hatter
Almost Hatter

Postby stricken on Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:16 pm

well i am truly sorry i do not know the answer
the life time of a hominous nocturnus is measured in sentuaries not years
stricken
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby Astarte on Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:37 pm

In your dream there appears to be:

1. an angry authority figure

2. a battered mother

3. an abandoned baby

4. a bridge

5. a group of friends

The dream seems to reflect the memory of a broken family. The father leaving home (head of year) and the child helplessly watching him go.

The bridge leading to the past, with an abandoned child and a mother left emotionally shattered, unable to cope with being left alone with a child, no-one there to help either of them.

The grown up/teenage child who is now surrounded by good friends but still fearing abandonment. The connecting dreams are interesting because they show the dreamer is trying to resolve those events at a subconscious level.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby hamster on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:48 pm

Astarte is really good at this!
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter