My latest

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

My latest

Postby hamster on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:51 pm

I was at an apartment complex visiting a friend (an apartment complex that exists in real life near my house but where she does not live). We weren't doing anything at all, if you get my drift, but we had the lights off nonetheless. I turned them on for a moment and she freaked out. Apparently it was against the law to turn on your lights after curfew.

I fled the scene but the cops were already arriving, a helicopter was buzzing overhead and I knew I was doomed. I kept running anyway, down into the woods -- and then I woke up.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Re: My latest

Postby Astarte on Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:05 pm

hamster wrote:I was at an apartment complex visiting a friend (an apartment complex that exists in real life near my house but where she does not live). We weren't doing anything at all, if you get my drift, but we had the lights off nonetheless. I turned them on for a moment and she freaked out. Apparently it was against the law to turn on your lights after curfew.

I definitely think you are involved with someone or something that you aren't truly comfortable with.

Whatever it is, it is different from how you normally behave.

I also think you'd like to end the relationship/situation, but are a bit of a loss as to how to do this.

The fact that you turned on the lights during a curfew was a bit of a Freudian Slip. By turning them on you are basically creating an "accidental" but, nevertheless legitimate, excuse whereby you are forced to leave.

hamster wrote:I fled the scene but the cops were already arriving, a helicopter was buzzing overhead and I knew I was doomed. I kept running anyway, down into the woods -- and then I woke up.

When the police arrive, you don't take the friend with you. You flee the scene alone..... you are outta there!

Well, hamster, you wish to leave someone or something behind.

This very much ties in with your previous dream, if you'd like to look back at that. I think you're in past your comfort zone and it's time for the hamster to step back, take a little breather and work out what you really want from this relationship/situation.
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Re: My latest

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:50 am

hamster wrote:I was at an apartment complex visiting a friend (an apartment complex that exists in real life near my house but where she does not live). We weren't doing anything at all, if you get my drift, but we had the lights off nonetheless. I turned them on for a moment and she freaked out. Apparently it was against the law to turn on your lights after curfew.

I fled the scene but the cops were already arriving, a helicopter was buzzing overhead and I knew I was doomed. I kept running anyway, down into the woods -- and then I woke up.

FRIENDS:To see your friends in your dream, signifies aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. The relationships you have with those around you are important in learning about yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.

To see your friends, saddened and troubled, in your dream, signifies sickness and distress upon them.

To see your childhood friend in your dream, signifies regression into your past where you had no responsibilities and things were much simpler and carefree. You may be wanting to escape the the pressures and stresses of adulthood. Consider the relationship you had with this friend and the lessons that were learned. Alternatively, the childhood friend may be suggesting that you have been acting in a childish manner and you need to start acting like an adult.

Chase
To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity. In particular, to dream that you are chased by an animal, represents your own unexpressed and unacknowledged anger which is being projected onto that animal. Alternatively, you may be running away from a primal urge or fear.

WOODS:Woods
To see the woods in your dream, represents life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, it symbolizes the unknown and unconscious. You may be discovering your instinctual nature.

To dream that you are walking through the woods, signifies your return to an aspect of yourself that is innocent and spiritual.

To dream that you are lost in the woods, indicates that you are starting a new phase in your life. You are expressing some anxiety about leaving behind the familiar and what you know.

To see dried up, dying woods in your dream, suggests that there is a situation in your life that has not yet been resolved. You may also be overwhelmed with a problem or issue
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:48 pm

Wow, pixyboo, you've worn your fingertips off this weekend! Thanks for all the input.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:52 pm

I'm exhausted!
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:00 pm

Pixyboo wrote:I'm exhausted!

Close your eyes and take a little nap ... Unless you are driving or in a class where sleeping is a no-no.
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter

Postby Pixyboo on Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:08 pm

I'm at work, where working is a no-no!
Pixyboo
Crazy Hatter
Crazy Hatter

Postby ichybon877 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:29 pm

I had a dream that we all could stop fighting and have world peace end world hungar and most important of all is to stop imigrants :idea:
The LORD is my sheperd, I shall not want.
Even though I walk
through the vally of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and you staff,
they comfort me.
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.
ichybon877
Frequent Hatter
Frequent Hatter

Postby hamster on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:31 pm

ichybon877 wrote:I had a dream that we all could stop fighting and have world peace end world hungar and most important of all is to stop imigrants :idea:

We are all immigrants, are we not?
hamster
Insane Hatter
Insane Hatter