Dream of huge obstacle course in building!

In this forum, our members can get free dream interpretation service through our on-board professional dream interpretor.

Moderator: Hatter Police

Ever had a time where you thought the dream was real?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 2

Dream of huge obstacle course in building!

Postby richmanawesome-bn on Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:16 pm

I had a dream of entering a building with my lil' bro'. he got in first and when i had gotten in he was climbing up a ladder and then crossed some monkey bars. i followed him for a while then i lost him :?: and woke up. it was night still so i went back to sleep. this time i dreamt of him playing a game on a ps2 on a huge screen :shock: in front of me at the very top of the building with the obstacle course. then i either went blank and no dream or i woke up and didn't realize it. i've also had cases where i've had a dream that seemed perfectly real and told someone about it in the dream and they say it was just a dream. :?: someone tell me what the interpretation of my dream is! plz :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
richmanawesome-bn

Postby Astarte on Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:37 am

Do you ever have to mind your little brother or keep an eye on him when you are playing?

I think the dream shows that you are worried that something might happen to him when you two are by yourselves. It's never easy keeping an eye on little kids because they are always wanting to do something else, and that could be worrying you on a subconscious level?
Image ...Weep no more...Image
Astarte
Slightly Inspired Hatter
Slightly Inspired Hatter

Postby richmanawesome-bn on Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:34 pm

[quote="Astarte"]Do you ever have to mind your little brother or keep an eye on him when you are playing?

I think the dream shows that you are worried that something might happen to him when you two are by yourselves. It's never easy keeping an eye on little kids because they are always wanting to do something else, and that could be worrying you on a subconscious level?[/quote]

You know, you're probably right. at least I think you're right, 'cause it is hard to keep track of him. he's always full of energy. he's practically a kid who's got a built in coffee machine. I think he sneaks some kind of caffeine when nobody's around! :x from now on, he's gonna' be locked up in a cage with no source of caffeine or sugar nearby! :lol: jk :lol:
richmanawesome-bn

$

Postby Kilroy2-bn on Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:53 pm

You mean guy. I'm locked in a padded box, but it isn't too bad. Its better than a cage.
Kilroy2-bn